Friday 11 May 2012

Cheryl Cole: Call My Name Music Video Style

I am not particularly a Cheryl Cole fan (oops, correction: just "Cheryl" as she is now being referred to!) but I must admit I cannot get enough of her new single Call My Name. Whether it's the dancing, the edgy video or just the tune itself, it is the song that is currently on 'repeat' on my playlist.

And having criticised Cheryl's fashion choices in the past, I also have to admit I am loving what she has worn in the music video! Hoping she has either sacked her previous stylist or they have just finally seen sense, Cheryl has made a comeback with a much more urban, street style and she looks amazing!

Whilst the original pieces are from the likes of Altuzura, Dolce and Gabanna and Brian Atwood, luckily for us the British High Street has some fail-safe pieces so you can get the Cheryl look too! Now all you need is a few hot backing dancers and a deserted dirt track to complete the Call My Name look!

Happy Shopping!
xoxo





Outfit One


Cheryl's first look from the Call My Name video...

All designer pieces complete the season's 'clash' trend...
 Get the Look:
Blazer
Topshop
£65

Bralet
River Island
£28

Shorts
Miss Guided
£18

Heels
Office
£65


Outfit Two


Cheryl's second look from the Call My Name video...

Strutting her stuff in a street style combo...

Get the Look:
Cropped Jacket
Miss Selfridge
£49

Bralet
River Island
£20

Trousers
Topshop
£35

Boots
Supertrash
£159




Shop Online:

All other images obtained from external sources - I do not own any of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment