Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Shopping The High Street

Tuesdays are a great day to go shopping; its the day when most stores get their deliveries of lovely new stock and the day all their sale replenishment has been distributed to the shop floor.

This evening I took to Primark, River Island, New Look and H&M (I've been busy!) and found some gorgeous pieces to take me into Autumn!

First on my shopping trip was River Island were I picked up this silk ethnic print dress. The cut comes off the shoulder. I'll be wearing it now with fringed sandals and beaded jewellery and come Autumn with a faux fur gilet and ankle boots. The price was marked up from £30 To £15 but it scanned in at just £10 - I love it when that happens!
 A close up of the print on the River Island dress.
 hNext I hit Primark - I only try to shop here for basics and the odd staple piece but I couldn't resist this kimono style cotton mix jacket. I'm wearing mine with a pleated maxi skirt. £13.

 At H&M I saw this in the window (ah the power of visual merchandising!) and just loved the pleated skirt and batwing sleeves. £24.99.


Having a good rake around in the New Look shoe sale, I came across these cute leopard print kitten heels! Leopard print continues to be huge in Autumn thanks to Marc Jacobs and I couldn't resist these at just £6 - bargain!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Snap frames and retail displays can get a customer to produce some impulse purchases depending on how they may be placed and also the graphics which they use in order to draw the client.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am agree with your Blog.Thanks for the useful information.I have been reading a lot of stuff about it. but the way in it is presented is nice.Here is the information about
    commercial production companies.

    ReplyDelete