Friday 30 December 2011

Miss Selfridge Up the Jewellery Ante....

I'll be honest with you now - I rarely shop in Miss Selfridge. So when I found myself wandering in the store the other day and came across their jewellery collection by Diva I was pleasantly surprised to find some amazing and unique pieces.

Regular readers of my blog will know how I love Caggie Dunlop's style and especially her selective eye for cool jewellery. The current pieces from Miss Selfridge remind me of her relaxed, boho style with fringe details, loop chains in gold and clusters of unusual stones. Shop the collection online here and see my personal top picks below:


Body Piece
£18.50
Miss Selfridge
 I have not seen a jewellery piece like this anywhere on the high street. I love the daintiness of it yet it would be the perfect statement accessory to dress up a simple LBD for a night out.
Necklace
£16.50
Miss Selfridge
 Mustard has to be one of my favourite colour tones of the season! Another statement piece perfect to add interest to a plain polo neck or jumper.
Ring-Bracelet
£12.50
Miss Selfridge
 I have been searching for something similar to this ring-bracelet since spotting Caggie Dunlop's in an episode of Made in Chelsea! The above is embellished with diamante - a glitzy take on an upcoming key seasonal piece for Spring 2012...
Cuff-Ring
£12.50
Miss Selfridge
 Similar to the previous, but with a cuff that tightens around the forearm - a perfect addition to a summer dress whilst away on holiday; roll on Summer 2012!


Arm Charm
£12.50
Miss Selfridge
This unusual  piece of jewellery goes around the forearm to leave the droplets to fall downwards over the rest of your arm. Having never seen anything like this ever before (even from outside of the high street) I'm adding this to my 'must-have' list...
Ring
£5
Miss Selfridge
If you're style has been heavily influenced this season by aztec prints and ikat design then fear not as the trend remains strong for the upcoming SS2012 season. I can't wait to get my fingers on this ring...

If these pieces haven't inspired your accessory collection yet, then see more online at www.missselfridge.com But click quick as I can see these pieces flying out before the new season hits down....



All images taken from www.missselfridge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment