Monday 5 March 2012

Glammed up in Gossard Lingerie...

A few weeks back I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Gossard Lingerie event held in Covent Garden where the lovely ladies at ToastPR showed me the Spring/Summer 2012 collection! You can see the article I wrote for The Upcoming on the event here www.theupcoming.co.uk

Whilst there, I got to try on some of the garments and get measured up correctly (so I now officially know what bra size I am!) and then choose one of the pieces for myself as a complimentary gift ( thanks girls!).

I went for the new 'Passion' range in a beautiful berry colour. Eyelash lace is the essence of this collection, a delicate detail which when combined with the uplifting bra and the smouldering thong, is as eye catching to admire as it is wicked to wear!

Retailing at just £32 for the bra and £16 for the briefs, the set accentuates the bust giving any girl a fantastic lift and womanly shape. Lovely to wear, the bra has a soft lining and mesh wings to provide both support and comfort.

The Gossard Set...

Cup Shape Designed to Enhance Your Natural Features...

Exquisite Chantilly Eyelash Lace...

Luxurious Contrasting Colour Feature Bow...

Signature Gossard Luxury...
Long gone are my days of wearing poorly fitted Primark specials. The amazing Gossard range is my way forward, and it should be yours too!

Happy Shopping
xoxo


I would like to thank the ladies at ToastPR for the complimentary gift set.

You can shop the collection online at www.gossard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment