Monday 2 January 2012

Vintage Sisters....

My sister hates vintage clothing. She can't stand it. Even the thought of her being anywhere near some old dear's cast-offs makes her break out into a cold sweat, causing her fake tan to run onto her pristine conditioned Topshop mini dress; the tears from her eyes destroying her false lashes...

As you can probably tell, my sister and I are completely worlds apart when it comes to fashion and style; but that's why I was so proud of her at Christmas when she braved the 'smell of death' and ventured in to a culture beyond her own as she went inside a vintage shop!

Getting her fashionable vintage eye from her big sis (obviously!) she managed to pick me two amazing jumpers - one in mohair (ooh get her!) and the other with an unusual decadent pattern. So, as an ode to my sister, here are her first ever vintage finds - and I am working on there being plenty more to come! To my sister, with love....x

The mohair vintage cardigan...

I love the interesting flecks of colour in blue and pink...

Such a cosy cardigan for these chilly months...

Cute little buttons in perfect condition...

The vintage jumper...

Black and white never goes out of style...

The chunkier the better...

Happy Vintage Shopping
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment