Thursday 8 March 2012

Got to have it....

Mid week blues hit you yet? Well there is light at the end of the working week tunnel as the weekend is quickly (I hope!) approaching us! If you're anything like me you'll be hitting the shops to blow away those stress cobwebs and invest in some amazing pieces to update your wardrobe!

Below are a couple of pieces hitting stores this week that I love!

Kimono from River Island:
River Island
£35
 Satchel from Warehouse:
Warehouse
£55
 Denim Dungarees from H&M:
H&M
£30
Oversized Dress from MeandYu:

This amazing oversized dress from quirky online shop MeandYu is my must-have piece of the week! I love the free spirited nature of the style and the kooky 'The end is the beginning' slogan...

www.meandyu.ashopcommerce.co.uk
£22

Where will you be shopping this weekend?

Happy Shopping
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment